[NEohioPAL] UpStage Players Dance/Costume Workshop

Edwin Smith edwins165 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 22:30:51 PDT 2009

UPSTAGE PLAYERS

One Jump Ahead Workshop

This workshop will give you a Jump Ahead on
Auditions for UpStage Players Spring Production!
It will include: Audition Tips, Design your own Costume, Learn  Choreography
for the Production, Teach others Choreography, as well as  giving
us a chance to get know you a little better. Are you new to
UpStage Players? This workshop will give you a taste of what we  are all
about, as well as being beneficial to the UpStage Alumni.
•When? Saturday November 14th from 10-2, A Snack will be  served.
•Who? Ages 7-16
•Where? Slovenian Workmen’s Home, 15335 Waterloo, Cleveland  44110
•How Much? $10 for pre-registration (Pre-Registration must be  received by Nov. 7th),
$15 at the door
•What should I bring? An old white t-shirt and old towel.
We will be using this for the costume portion of the workshop,  it will be returned with alterations.
•What should I wear? Comfortable clothes, and tennis shoes.
Mail a Check or Money Order, made out to UpStage Players to  :
UpStage Players
891 E. 237 Euclid, Ohio 44123
Questions? 216-731-5793 or visit our website www.upstageplayers.com*Checks Returned will be charged a $30  fee.