[NEohioPAL] Acting Class this October!

April Needham act4film at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 16:28:11 PDT 2009

Need to find an affordable acting class, in this struggling economy?

Only $25 a class!!

~Stage to Screen Acting Class~ Children and Adults!

Open to all ages! Ongoing Classes starting this September October!

*Actors freshen up on your acting skills! Haven't taken a class in a while? This is for you!
*Never acted before in your life? You have to try this class!
*Learn what it takes to be an actor in today's entertainment industry
*You've got questions? I've got answers!

New to acting? I bet you're wondering...

*How
do I format a resume? What should my headshot look like? Where do I
find auditions? How do I find the perfect monologue for me? What's the
difference between acting in a movie, and acting in a play? SAG, AFTRA?
What's the difference between different acting unions? How do I become
a working actor in Cleveland OH? Where do I go from here? Find an agent
right here in your hometown! I'll help!

I build the class around your needs! What do you want to know?
Haven't acted in a while? Ready to freshen up your talent, and perfect your craft?

*Improvisational skills to keep you up on your feet!
*Monologue work
*Scene partner work
*How to audition for a play, movie, commercial
*Make sure you have what you need to start your demo reel, get a press kit together, and find an agent!

Fun
enviorment! Lots to learn! At the end of each month we will have a
script reading for family and friends, you can perform your monologue
and scene work infront of a crowd! Who knows, there might even be
someone in the crowd looking to cast their next local movie, play, or find
new talent for their agency!

When: Class Starts the middle of October!

Where:West side, Exact Location TBD

How Much: $150 6 weeks
 of class, Only $25 a class

Discounts? Please contact me for discount information such as siblings, and bring a
 friend!

Looking to start classes on the Eastside! Please contact if interested!

About the Instructor:
  ~April Needham is a senior at
 Baldwin Wallace
 College, completing her Bachelor's degree
in Film/Media and Theater Performance. You may have seen her in the
Berea Grindstone Players performance of the Sunshine Boys this past
winter. She has been involved on camera and behind the scenes in local independent films,
commercials and t.v shows shot in and around the Cleveland area. She is
also the acting coach for First Star Media Productions, where she
traveled this summer to various schools around the Cleveland area. This
is April Needham's third Stage to Screen workshop and knows it will be
a great success!

Please Contact:
April Needham
act4film at yahoo.com