[NEohioPAL] Fw: XainGO...This weekend at The Kathleen Howland Theatre!

Alan Dawson bklynkid at neo.rr.com
Tue Oct 6 11:40:24 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: 2nd April Galerie & Studios
To: secondapril at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:49 AM
Subject: XainGO...This weekend at The Kathleen Howland Theatre!

      XainGO!

      art + dance + theatre

      Friday, October 9th & Saturday, October 10th

      The Kathleen Howland Theatre

      Looking for an exciting show for the whole family? You need to XainGO!

      XainGO! is a fast paced exciting show that will leave you breathless. Watch celebrity artist todd v create a series of large scale paintings live on stage all set to modern, heart-pounding music, surrounded by a team of wild dancers, from the Ananda Center, choreographed by Robin Dolan
      tickets are $15.00 for adults and $10.00 for children 12 and under
      We brought these talented performers back for another weekend because we loved them so much the first time.  Don't miss this opportunity to see XainGO! this weekend only!
      Tickets are available at 2nd April Galerie, by calling 330-451-0924 or online at www.secondapril.org
      for more information on XainGO....visit www.xaingo.com

      2nd April galerie & Studios
      324 Cleveland Ave. NW