[NEohioPAL] Auditions, Costume Sale, & a Show at Cassidy This Weekend!

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 11:37:32 PDT 2009

It’s going to be a very busy weekend here at the Cassidy Theatre!

Auditions:
We’re holding auditions for two upcoming shows. First off, our Youth Theatre will be auditioning children for its Youth Production “A Winnie the Pooh Christmas Tail” on Friday, October 9th from 5:30pm to 7pm. Auditioners must be ages 6 to 16 and will be asked to sing “Jingle Bells” and read from a piece of the script. No appointment is necessary. It is directed by Erin DiLauro, an instructor from our Youth Theatre program.
Additionally, we are holding auditions for our holiday production of “The Nutcracker”. Auditions are Saturday, October 10th from 2pm until 5pm. Directed by Jennifer Glowe, this holiday classic is strictly a dance show. All ages and dance fortes welcome! Pointe Dancers: bring pointe shoes. Please call the office at (440) 842-4600 for more information.

Costume Sale
A Costume and Accessories Sale is taking place on Saturday, October 10th from 9am to 1pm. Come and search our treasures to find your next Halloween costume. Nothing is priced over $2 and it all must go! Cash only for this “One Day Only” special event!

"Knowing Then, Knowing Now": A Revue Reviewing Life
A musical revue called “Knowing Then, Knowing Now” is the next big event on Cassidy’s mainstage. Beginning this weekend, it is a very special project written and directed by one of Cassidy’s veteran theatre artists, Trinidad Snider. She has written a musical revue based on the lives and stories of local residents, focusing on love, life, and loss. Watch each character as a child and an adult as they tell their stories in this innovative piece. Interwoven with musical favorites, this show is one not to be missed. Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for students and seniors. It runs from October 9th to the 25th. Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays at 3pm.

Call the Box Office at (440) 842-4600 for tickets and more information. Be sure to visit the website at www.cassidytheatre.com. The Cassidy Theatre is located at 6200 Pearl Road in Parma Heights.