[NEohioPAL] Want to work on film projects every month? Stop by Anatomy Fri from 6-9 pm!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 11:49:37 PDT 2009

Want to work on a new film project every month? Join New Vision Film
Club! We welcome directors, producers, crew, writers, and actors who
would like more experience by actually working on film projects.

Each
month the club will vote on a new project-short film, experimental,
music video, or other film piece. Club members can sign up to direct,
act, produce, or work on crew--everyone works in a different capacity
each month.

Want to learn more? Join us at Anatomy Night Club
on Friday October 9th from 6-9 pm for an networking party/informal meeting. We'll have some sign up sheets and go over the basics of how the club will work. This is a great chance for filmmakers, actors, crew, and writers to network with other creative people. New Vision Film Club is created by Georgie
Lascu and moderated by Brian Bowers and Georgie Lascu.

Brian Bowers
www.thebrianbowersproject.com