[NEohioPAL] Heights Youth Theatre Auditions for Seussical - October 12 & 13

Pamela Fine olydia78 at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 9 05:34:25 PDT 2009

HEIGHTS YOUTH THEATRE

is holding auditions for

Seussical

directed by Sean Szaller

Monday, October 12th, 5-8 PM
Tuesday, October 13th, 5-8 PM
(Rehearsals will begin November 2)

*This is an open call audition so you may come to audition anytime between 5:00 - 7 PM*

Auditions will be held at

Wiley Middle School
2181 Miramar Blvd.
University Hts., Ohio 44118

__________________________________

Ages 11 and over:
Please prepare 32 bars of an up tempo song that shows range (does not have to be from a musical). Singing from the show is fine. No "classical" musical theater.  Please provide sheet music in the correct key.
An accompanist will be provided. No acapella singing is permitted.

Ages 10 and under:
You may come prepared to sing any song of your choice or you may sing "Happy Birthday".
Please provide sheet music if you are choosing your own song.

All ages: Please bring headshot or current photo and resume stapled together.
These will not be returned. We also recommend downloading, printing and
completing the audition form which can be found on the audition page of our website
prior to coming to audition.

For  more information visit  www.heightsyouththeatre.org

Heights Youth Theatre programming is made possible by the generous support of

 Cuyahoga County residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture,
Eaton Charitable Fund, the Ohio Arts Council and Target.