[NEohioPAL] $10 RUSH TICKETS for Fiddler at Beck Center

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Fri Oct 9 11:24:02 PDT 2009

BECK CENTER FOR THE ARTS

EXPANDED RUSH TICKET POLICY

We've expanded our student rush ticket program for Fiddler on the Roof.
Students who present a valid student ID up to an hour before the show
can purchase a same-day $10 rush ticket for any performance of Fiddler
on the Roof now through October 18.

"Beck Center...knows how to keep a classic fresh...hits the right
emotional notes...seamless blend of wit, rage and compassion... a
familiar work can be potent no matter how often we enter its world. This
'Fiddler' achieves impact with endearing integrity.
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102734074590&s=1396&e=001WfCtMDgADTUYf-cUvJ65
-JXEcJau6Br6wpL-4-ChUmgsiWz6WdiUWTw0XyDHvozDUe3UtFWNO5j2A0RQID6CRRWE3ba0
E5gAtivXL3sILwem0d6bm3gAwA6oyaUkZhX2Eaj7W8BiutR0zRGG8Gs3XTWhQd_6pNa3Crt7
7NYv3dHbVnfHcC03xajq64SAcfwXPNvNIdp18gsY85dSwh9z4w==> "

~ Donald Rosenberg, Plain Dealer

Fiddler on the Roof

Book by Joseph Stein

Music by Jerry Bock

Lyrics by Sheldon Harnick

Directed by Paul Gurgol

Featuring George Roth* as Tevye

Final Two Weekends! Don't miss this Tony Award-winning classic.
Cleveland Scene's Keith Joseph says the Beck has "faithfully preserved
the original's warmth and humanity...lovely little touches and emotional
honesty that keep the work's heart beating.
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102734074590&s=1396&e=001WfCtMDgADTWyyyWclH9B
0Zr1iHVXzU2iqwSFM7i7kQ9o8aN8z2Ln-9TXseeOwI1qX58nTWHLeCY8XhZM4oqVZ6jlojbA
JcGcl4BJNcXD5KlKQkftJy453I6Zq_PFlaB5Vs5SSHSU4JPFqoz9ThgkJsLkYJHuyBU58WBK
PMGMgLhbDWC3qwbfRQ==> " Show times are 8 pm Fridays and Saturdays and 3
pm Sundays. There is a special Thursday evening performance on October
15 at 8 pm.

Purchase tickets for friends and family and save!  Children tickets (12
and younger) are just $10* for all professional theater shows this
season. Flexible pricing is available for groups of four or more. For
tickets, call 216.521.2540 x10 or request seats online at
www.beckcenter.org. Ask how you can save 25-60% with special pricing.

*An additional $3 service fee is applied at time of purchase.

Beck Center for the Arts is located just 10 minutes west of downtown
Cleveland at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood.  Free, convenient on-site
parking is available.

Posted by:

Fran Storch

Beck Center for the Arts