[NEohioPAL] Actors Cast, Actors Wanted

Joanne Durante news at jfd.cc
Mon Oct 19 07:42:31 PDT 2009

Good News: Several of our Fine Tuning actors have been cast in the upcoming Radio Boy production at the Geauga Theater.
Bad News: We now have several uncast roles in the Fine Tuning program for next Monday, 10/26.

If you can help out, e-mail soon. We're thinking of eliminating the larger-cast show this time out, unless we can find enough readers to provide a credible presentation. If we do that, we'll substitute two shorter Halloweenish plays. In either case, we will need at least four and could use as many as nine more actors.  All we need is a single evening commitment, with arrival at 5:30 or 6 p.m. The program is over by 10 p.m. You can call 440.729.6481 or e-mail news at jfd.cc for questions.

You can find the details at: http://www.jfd.cc/FineTune/ - Thank you!

Joanne Durante
440.729.6481