[NEohioPAL] NB Puppets going to perform in the Middle East

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Mon Oct 19 08:08:32 PDT 2009

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company has been invited and chosen to
go and perform our live-stage comedy show NBTV PRESENTS - Nutty & Friends
at the 11th Iran International Student Puppet Theatre Festival which is
being held in Tehran, Iran this November/December 2009.

This is a great honor for us and we are very excited about the opportunity
to go as unofficial goodwill ambassadors.  Currently we are seeking the
help of corporate sponsors or cash donations to help us fund the flight
there and back (the host will be providing all the other costs while in
country).  If you or your business would be interested in becoming an
official sponsor of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity/trip, please give
us a call: 1-888-866-4877 or send us an email: Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk L. Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
Business Line:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a full-service, professional
company that specializes in using the NB Puppets for Commercials,
Live-Stage Shows, and NBTV.