[NEohioPAL] Free band uniforms

baskmom at aol.com baskmom at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 05:38:59 PDT 2009

Hello,
Elyria High School is packing up & getting ready to move into a new school by 2011, we have many sizes of 2 different kinds of old band uniforms that we are offering free to any theater group or school that needs them.  Only catch is: if we  have to ship you pay that cost or meet at our school to pick them up.  We won't deliver....

 They are a military style-colors black, white, red in the jackets.  Not sure which colored pants with them either black or white.

If you can use some please contact me & I can give you our uniform lady's number that will be glad to get them out to you.  They need to go soon as things are being thrown out as we speak!!

Thanks for your interest,
Nancy Henceroth
        baskmom at aol.com