[NEohioPAL] Fw: Trick-Or-Treat @ 2nd April Galerie, Studios & Annex!

Alan Dawson bklynkid at neo.rr.com
Thu Oct 22 06:11:45 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: 2nd April Galerie & Studios
To: Todd Brennis
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:44 PM
Subject: Trick-Or-Treat @ 2nd April Galerie, Studios & Annex!

      Trick-Or-Treat @
      2nd April Galerie, Studios & Annex
      October 31st
      6pm to 8pm
      324 Cleveland Ave. NW
      Downtown Canton
      Join our goulish friends for a wickedly fun evening @ The 2nd April galerie and Studios! From 6-8 pm, kids of all ages are welcome! The galleries and studios will be open and serving tricks or treats! A few of our fiendish artists will be on hand demonstrating their devilish craft! Remember, costumes are optional, fun is mandatory! For more information, please call
      (330) 451-0924

      2nd April galerie & Studios
      324 Cleveland Ave. NW
      Canton, Ohio 44702