[NEohioPAL] Hypnosis open house Nov. 1

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 17:09:53 PDT 2009

In the past, some of you have expressed an interest in how hypnosis can reduce your stress, and/or improve performances.

We are holding two open houses on Sunday, Nov. 1, in West Park. You are invited.

The first open house will be held from 1-3 p.m., second from 3-5 p.m.

To gain the most from this experience, we ask that you  RSVP and be on time. Each two-hour period will include a brief talk and a demonstration of hypnosis. Then, if you wish, you will have the opportunity to participate in a 20-30 minute stress reduction session.

To help us give personal attention, we can only accept 10 persons for each two-hour session.

Please RSVP asap. We look forward to seeing you on Nov. 1.