[NEohioPAL] Hedwig Equipment For Sale

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanitycrash.com
Mon Oct 26 14:58:07 PDT 2009

Attention Theaters, Bands and DJ's!
The following items were used for the production of Hedwig and the
Angry Inch.

All items were bought new in August unless indicated otherwise.

Chauvet Followspot 400G - $180 - Was not sure how this would perform
but this turned out to be excellent. Has an amazingly bright 360W
bulb. The optics are nice being able to focus in a hard edge spot
circle or a soft edge. Colors look good too. Can be run from a DMX
controller. See photo here http://www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/
followspot.jpg  Includes a different bracket for using on any speaker
stand than what is shown in the picture. Includes an extra bulb.

Speaker Stand - $20 - Basic speaker stand, load capacity: 65lbs, we
used it with the above followspot

Shure SLX24/BETA87A Hand-Held Wireless Condenser Microphone System -
$480 - Excellent UHF wireless system, simple channel availability
search and syncing. Includes Shure's top of the line Beta 87 mic
head. See photo here http://www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/slx.jpg

Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer - $55 - Straight ahead DJ mixer, use with
turntables, CD players or iPods. See photo here http://
www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/mixer.jpg

Two (2) Elation DP-DMX-20L DMX Dimmer Packs - $135 each - Simple to
configure. Unlike the cheaper units, this unit will power up to 10
amps (1k lamp) per channel with a total max of 20 amps for the unit.
See photo here http://www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/dimmer1.jpg

Chauvet DMX-40B DMX Contoller - $65 - This is the same basic unit as
the Obey 40 sold today, different color, same features. The DMX-40B
is a universal intelligent lighting controller. It allows the control
of 12 fixtures composed of 16 channels each and up to 240
programmable scenes. Six chase banks can contain up to 240 steps
composed of the saved scenes and in any order. Programs can be
triggered by music, midi, automatically or manually. Channel
assignments can be reprogrammed for ease of controlling different
fixtures. I bought this unit new before Hedwig but we ended up using
it to control six trackspots and the above dimmer packs for the
venue. See photo here http://www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/controller.jpg

Samson E30 Dual 15 Band Equalizer - $55 - Bought new a few years ago.
See photo here http://www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/eq.jpg

Dennis
216-631-2554
---