[NEohioPAL] Vocal Music Opportunity for Children, Teens, Great for Home Schoolers!

amirwin at roadrunner.com amirwin at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 27 19:33:37 PDT 2009

Vocal Music Opportunity for Children & Teens, Great for Home Schoolers!

Legacy in Education's Legacy Family Singers Chorus is accepting new members ages 8 and up!
Weekly music rehearsal on Tuesday evenings.  Parents and adults can join too if they'd like!  It is our goal to provide music education to all ablility levels through choral rehearsals. Join in time to sing in our Christmas Concert on December 11th!

We rehearse on Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm. Most weeks we rehearse at Olmsted Community Church 7853 Main Street in Berea....next week (11/3) we will be at St. Andrews Presbyterian on West Road due to an event at our usual location.

Call Legacy in Education for more details 440 846 0973
or e-mail amilegacy at roadrunner.com

Teens! Ask about our new drama program!