[NEohioPAL] In Need of Holiday Entertainment?

Benjamin James nooneknew15 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 21:19:08 PDT 2009

Heads Up Productions, the newest, youngest, hippest, sexiest theatre company in town (yeah—we couldn’t think of anymore adjectives), will perform a staged reading of Christmas Carol at your holiday event.

For a nominal fee, we will bring our adaptation of the beloved holiday classic to you. You provide the space, we provide the rest.  The hour-long show is a perfect way to melt the holiday humbugs, (Corny, I know).

Contact Benjamin Rexroad, Artistic Director of Heads Up Productions, at 330-990-5138 or Benjamin at maidmyriad.com for more information.