[NEohioPAL] Please Help Props at Near West Theatre

Terrii Zernechel terrii.zernechel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:42:28 PDT 2009

Hey all,

I'm Terrii Zernechel, the Props Manager for The Wiz at Near West Theatre.
For our production we are looking for old Power Wheel's cars that could we
could borrow for the run of our show. We would is no way modify these cars.
We are looking for at least two or three. They would be used by responsible
children within our cast who are playing Mice Police. We may wish to
temporarily attacth police lights to the front that would in no way impede
the car from functioning. We would also lock the cars in a safe place at the
end of every show/rehearsal.

If you, or anyone you know, has one of the cars and would be willing to let
us use it, please contact me. Terrii.Zernechel at gmail.com

Thanks,
Terrii Zernechel
Props Manager