[NEohioPAL] Something Dada About Town

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:04:51 PST 2009

Something Dada is happy to announce two, count 'em, two extra opportunities to catch some of signature brand of funny-making around Cleveland this week. In addition to our regularly scheduled weekend shows, Something Dada will also be appearing as part of the Cleveland Comedy Festival and An Afternoon of Comedy.

***
CLEVELAND COMEDY FESTIVAL
presents
OPEN UP AND SAY HA!
An Evening Of Pure Cleveland Funny!

Make your way to The Powerhouse Pub on the West Bank of the Flats and enjoy a night of hysterical local improv and sketch comedy from some of Cleveland's top groups and performers!

Thur Nov 5th
Powerhouse Pub
Showtime 8:00pm
Doors 7:00pm
Tickets are only $10.00
**Tickets can be purchased online or day of the show**
To Purchase Tickets online:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/85760
Reservations are Recommended!

Performing:
Shortform Improv - Something Dada
A Cleveland Tradition! Now in its 15th smash year!
Longform Improv - The Giant Eagles
Clevelanders tearing up the Chicago Improv Scene!
Sketch Comedy - The Laughter League
Cleveland's Newest Sketch Comedy Gem!

For All Festival Information:
www.clecomedyfestival.com

The Powerhouse Pub
2000 Sycamore
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(1st flr of Powerhouse)
(Between the Improv and Howl at the Moon)

***
An Afternoon of Comedy
at St. Ignatius High School's Breen Center for the Performing Arts

Sunday November 8, 2009
3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Breen Center for the Performing Arts
St. Ignatius High School
2008 West 30th Street
Cleveland, Ohio

You don't have to go far to find nationally recognized comedy talent. This family friendly afternoon will feature Jeff Blanchard, Mike Scanlon, Something Dada Improvisational Group, Jayta Bidari, and Host Rodney Bengston. In one fast paced program, the audience will experience stand up comedy, sketch comedy, and improvisational comedy.

***

Something Dada. We get around.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times at The Tower Press Building:

Friday November 6, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday November 7, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday November 13, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday November 14, 2009

Tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada is also available for private functions. From company holiday parties to corporate team building events to birthday celebrations, Something Dada can provide uniquely hilarious entertainment that will give your guests an evening they will never forget. Each event is customizable to the needs of your group.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114