[NEohioPAL] The Sweater Vest Monthly (Nov 2009) West Coast Issue 22640

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 21:53:24 PST 2009

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp171.com/zvodGG

The Sweater Vest Monthly
"Honest, Fair, Completely
Self-Involved!"

November 2009

Hollywood- November. 19th 8pm

Please come out for this "one night only" special engagement.
Break.com presents "Stand-Up Night at the Improv."

Join Mike Polk, Chad Zumock, and Very Special Surprise Guests for a
great night of stand-up comedy and videos sponsered by Break.com

Click Here For Tickets (
http://www.symfonee.com/Improv/hollywood/comedians/Bio.aspx?ShowDate=11/19/09&Uid=%7B051281a6-40f1-4cc5-bb6e-826a38365139%7D
)

or Call (330) 651- 2583

Hollywood & Irvine, The Z-Man will be rockin' the mic in full-effect
at the Comedy Juice Shows below...

THURSDAY. NOVEMEBER. 17th

ComedyJuice College Night
@ The Irvine Improv
10PM

The Irvine Improv
71 Fortune Dr
Irvine, CA 92618

Email
Irvine at ComedyJuice.com
to be placed on
The Irvine Guest List!

WEDNESDAY. NOVEMEBER. 18th

CollegeHumor.com Presents:
ComedyJuice Hollywood
10PM

The Hollywood Improv
8162 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, Ca 90046

Email
Guestlist at ComedyJuice.com
to be placed on
The Hollywood Guest List!

Man in the Box "LIVE" One Night Only! Nov. 25th

Come and watch the comedians from the "The 7th most watched series on
the internet" perform stand-up comedy live and in person! Join Greg,
Cameron, Chad, Bill, Jim, and Terry, along with episodes of Man in the
Box for a one night only show.

Wednesday Nov. 25th 8pm
Cleveland Improv
2000 Sycamore
Cleveland Ohio 44113(West Bank of the Flats)

Click here to watch "Man in the Box" (
http://www.youtube.com/user/manintheboxshow?blend=1&ob=4 )

Cleveland, Ohio- Nov. 27th- BROTHERS LOUNGE

11609 Detroit Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44102-2342

Come out for the "Day After Thanksgiving Show" at what the Cleveland
Independent is calling,
"The Best Stand-up Show in Cleveland"

also performing Mike Farrell, Jim Tews, Chad Zumock, Hot Carl and
Tyler Whidden

Friday Nov. 27th- Doors open at 7pm- show is at 7:30pm

(buy your tickets online below)
Click here for the Brothers Lounge

Download "Dressed For Success" on iTunes!

Dressed for Success is now #3 on the iTunes comedy page.

I think we all can agree it's the greatest song ever made..

Don't believe me, check it out below!

Click Here To Watch "Dressed For Success" For FREE!!! (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp3Txy0dA6Y )

Download my CD off iTunes today!

  (
http://www.symfonee.com/Improv/irvine/comedians/Bio.aspx?ShowDate=3/26/09&Uid=%7Bf6931029-8835-440d-afd8-e2850a24ee91%7D
)

My CD "Accomplishing Nothing" is 25 tracks of stand-up, music, and
sketch that I hope you'll enjoy. Either way, I'll still make $10

Buy it off it iTunes, if you don't have iTunes, step into the 21st
Century and download below..

Click Here to download iTunes (
http://www.apple.com/itunes/overview/?ref=http://itunes.com )

or download it at Amazon.com

Click here to order it off Amazon.com (
http://www.amazon.com/Accomplishing-Nothing-Explicit/dp/B0028IK3AE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1243921449&sr=8-4
)

HOT CARL'S TURKEY JAM IS BACK!!

Join myself, Ryan Dalton, Joe Howard, and the one and only HOT CARL
on

THANKSGIVING NIGHT for the greatest night of comedy ever on the
history of the planet!

Thursday November 26th, 2009
9:30pm

 THE WINCHESTER MUSIC HALL - 12112 MADISON AVE -LAKEWOOD, OHIO
44107

www.thewinchester.net

Visit me below at the following links (or don't)

www.chadzumock.com
www.myspace.com/chadzumock

www.twitter.com/chadzumock ( http://twitter.com/zman3 )

Check me out on Facebook