[NEohioPAL] Need taxi and driver

Bo Buckley bo.buckley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:16:52 PST 2009

Looking for someone with access to a taxi cab to play a taxi driver in the
feature film Death of the Dead. Shooting Friday afternoon Nov. 13 in
Barberton. If you are available and have access to a taxi, please contact Bo
at bo at strangestuff.com.

Also looking for actors to play zombies, spectators, students, victims and
more all week. If you are interested, please contact Bo at the above listed
email with availability. Also let me know you age so we know where you are
best fit.

Have speaking roles available:

Old Man - shooting Friday Nov. 13
Boyfriend Zombie - shooting Fri. Nov. 13
Karate Referee - shooting Sat. Nov. 14
Sports Bookie - shooting Sat. Nov. 14

All roles are voluntary, non paying parts.