[NEohioPAL] Discount and new website!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 13:33:25 PST 2009

Braedy Photography's website has had a facelift! Please check out our new website at www.braedyphoto.com. Be sure to keep in touch with us on your favorite social network by checking out the links near the bottom of the page.

To celebrate our new look and as an end of year special, we are pleased to announce a 10% discount off of ALL of our posted prices through the end of the year! The discount is good for everything--headshots, senior portraits, weddings, and even our new products like reproductions, composite cards, and photo novelty items. In addition, we now offer gift certificates--a professional portrait session is a unique gift, so keep us in mind this holiday season!

Braedy Photography is located in the Hodge School Lofts, 1075 East 74th St. in Cleveland. At Braedy Photography, we believe that everyone should be treated like a model. Whether you're here for a fashion shoot or your senior portraits, we are dedicated to giving you a professional experience and beautiful photography. We treat every shoot like a model shoot-you'll work with a professional stylist, receive direction on posing, and have a team of people to ensure you look your best!

Go where the models go!

Just beautiful people, and beautiful photography. Braedy Photography.

Brian Bowers
Owner/Lead Photographer
www.braedyphoto.com
(216) 373-0653