[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Wants To Give You $50.00

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:43:01 PST 2009

Do you want to make more money? Sure, we all do!

More specifically, could you use an easy fifty bucks? Okay, silly question, of course you could. Today may be your lucky day because Something Dada wants to give you fifty dollars. If you work at a business or know someone who does, this is your chance to avoid the same old boring office parties and put a little cash in your pocket.
All you have to do is tell the person in charge of your holiday party or other events to contact Something Dada and to use your name. When Something Dada books that party or event, we'll send you fifty dollars!

>From company holiday parties to corporate team building events to birthday celebrations, Something Dada can provide uniquely hilarious entertainment that will give guests an evening they will never forget. Something Dada is Cleveland's premier improvisational comedy company, and they have been making Clevelanders laugh for almost 15 years. All shows are based completely on audience suggestions, meaning no two shows are ever the same. An evening with Something Dada includes an eclectic menagerie of improvisational structures, songs, theater games and audience interaction and each event is customizable to the needs of your group.

We have worked with diverse groups-from communication workshops with marketing firms to team-building workshops with manufacturing companies to audience interaction workshops with the Cleveland Cavaliers and beyond.

Additional information can be found at www.somethingdada.com and www.facebook.com/somethingdada

Contact Something Dada at (216) 696-4242 or info at somethingdada.com

And of course, you can always catch a Dada show on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 at The Tower Press Building. We hope to see you there!

Something Dada. Both holly and jolly.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times at The Tower Press Building:

Friday November 13, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday November 14, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday November 20, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday November 21, 2009

Tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada is also available for private functions. From company holiday parties to corporate team building events to birthday celebrations, Something Dada can provide uniquely hilarious entertainment that will give your guests an evening they will never forget. Each event is customizable to the needs of your group.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114