[NEohioPAL] Work on film projects every month! Meet this Saturday!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 12:55:08 PST 2009

Just as a reminder, the first meeting of the New Vision Film Club will be this Saturday November 14th at 10 am. All of the info including directions can be found below. If you're planning on attending please try to read the scripts in advance so we can vote on a project. If you have a short script or pitch you'd like to be considered for production, please email is ASAP to braedenmedia at me.com with "script submission" in the subject. Do not reply to this email, as I only use it to send these announcements.

Hope to see you Saturday!

Brian Bowers

Our first official club meeting will be:
Saturday November 14th at 10 am at
Braedy Photography Studio, located in the Hodge School Lofts at 1075 East 74th St. Cleveland 44103.

Driving Directions
From
Rt. 90, get off at East 72nd St and go South (the only way you can go).
72nd dead ends into St. Clair, take a left onto St. Clair. then take
the first right (at the Family Dollar) onto East 74th. Go to the stop
sign and you'll see the building ahead and to your left. Take a left at
the stop sign and you can drive around and park in the lot behind the
building.

*Someone will be at the door from 9:45 to 10:05 to let people in. If you arrive late you'll need to call 216-367-9952 so we can let you
 in.

Writers!!!!!

 First of all we are now accepting short script (6- 15 minutes/pages
roughly) submissions for our first short to be shot in November.
Please submit entries before the first of November, so they can be read
by the filmmakers before the meeting.

Scripts
  There are several scripts already under consideration. You can view them online at http://thebrianbowersproject.ning.com/group/newvisionfilmclub. Look for "November New Vision Film Club scipts" and you can download and read them. Feel free to join the FREE networking site as well. It's a great way to network with other filmmakers, actors, and creatives in the industry.

Filmmakers!!!!!
    We need volunteers to host New Vision Mass
auditions this month.  We have the process all mapped out.  The idea is
that we cast once every 3-4 months and keep a video database of our
actors.  We will draw on these actors when casting our monthly shorts;
sometimes calling people back, sometimes just flat out offering the
part depending on director. * Club members will also be able to watch
the audition tapes when casting their own projects saving everyone a
great deal of time and effort.  If you are interested in holding
auditions please email Brian or me and we will talk more about the
auditioning procedure.

Good with web design?

  We're looking for someone who would be willing to donate their time
to help throw together a basic website for the club. Contact Georgie or
Brian if you can help.

Hope to see all you filmmakers at the meeting!
 Thanks for your time :)

-Giorgiana Lascu