[NEohioPAL] Tri-C Metro "OUR HOUSE" Last Weekend

Manphred Perry fjpziggy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:41:06 PST 2009

OUR HOUSE - OUR HOUSE - OUR HOUSE - OUR HOUSE - OUR HOUSE

Sexy, Bizarre, Deranged & Fun Too!

WHAT: FALL STUDIO THEATRE PRODUCTION - Our House by Theresa Rebeck, Directed
by Dr. Frederick Perry

WHEN: November 12, 13, 14 at 8pm & November 15 at 2pm

WHERE: METRO CAMPUS - Cuyahoga Community College - 2900 Community College
Ave. (Please use entrance #5 at 30th & Woodland Streets for secure
underground parking.  (75 cents)

HOW MUCH: Tickets: $10 general admission, $8 students and seniors

NOTE: Adult language - No children under 14 will be admitted.

RESERVATIONS: 216 987-4211 or 216 987-4535 or email
Frederick.perry at tri-c.edu

SYNOPSIS: A rising TV news anchor is tripped up by her own ambition when she
covers a hostage crisis.  Theresa Rebeck skewers the trend toward TV news as
entertainment and TV news anchors as ambitious media stars.  Morphing
swiftly from comic to catastrophic, Rebeck's biting wit and gift for social
satire raises Our House to the lofty theatrical territory shared by her
earlier plays Mauritius, The Scene, The Water's Edge, Bad Dates and Spike
Heels.

The Players:

Kevin Scheid

Iris Figueroa