[NEohioPAL] Looking for someone who sews well and can quilt

DAWN SNIADSK morningstar1225 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 06:30:17 PST 2009

Hello Fellow Artist!!!!!

I am looking for someone who can sew really well.  I am working on two quilts and I need to have them done by December 11, 2009 and I am running out of time.  I am willing to pay  for someone's time if they know how to quilt as these are very important to me.  I will pay half upfront and the other half when they are finished.

Please e-mail me at morningstar1225 at yahoo.com if you are interested in making some extra cash and helping someone make these two perfect gifts...  Almost all the pieces are cut out and I have the pattern...really it is the sewing time I need to have help on...

Thank You.....