[NEohioPAL] Reminder: auditions Nov 22nd

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 06:40:24 PST 2009

Indie Comedy TV Series Seeking Actors/Actresses

We will be shooting an pilot for an indie comedy.  The show primarily takes place in a comic
book shop and features an ensemble cast, similar to 'Friends'.

We are set to begin shooting in the next month or so.  Our main filming location is closed on
Sundays, which will be our primary filming day.
If you'd like to audition, please keep in mind that if Sundays are bad
for you, then we probably won't be able to use you on this particular project.

Right now, we are currently looking to fill the following
roles...

Kevin – (Early to mid 20's) Owner of the Comic Book Store.

Ashley – (Early or mid 20's) Kevin's Girlfriend and fixture
at the Comic Book Store.

Chuck – (Early to mid 20's)
Dolt that likes Ashley.  A
somewhat football/jock look.

Auditions will take place Nov. 22nd from 1:30 – 4pm at the
Twinsburg Public Library.

10050 Ravenna Rd

Twinsburg,
OH 44087

(Auditions will be held in Meeting Room 1, which is
located towards the back of the library.
If you're having trouble finding it, just ask a staff member to point
you towards Meeting Room 1.)

Please bring a headshot and resume if possible.

Feel free to email, with any questions.

Roger Priebe
Drako Productions