[NEohioPAL] PNR Update--Show cancelled, benefit show added

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 08:12:29 PST 2009

Due to a scheduling snafu, our scheduled show on the 21st has been canceled. We will be back at it on the 5th of December at 7:30. and we'll be helping the community!

Yes, that's right PNR's December 5th show. Now with toys.

um, hold on - I mean that's right PNR's December 5th show will benefit Toys for Tots.

Or in other words if you bring a toy you get in free.

No, not that toy, put that toy down... unless that was new toy (It's hard for me to see from a distance) if it was a new toy - bring it and yourself - heck, bring your whole family and see a never before seen improvised show.

And don't forget to check us out on our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pnrimprov

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:
January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
December 5, 12
All shows are pay-what-you- can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.
For more information: www.pnrimprov. com or pnrsusan at hotmail. com