[NEohioPAL] Multiple Film Project auditions! New Vision Film club castings!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 13:12:26 PST 2009

New vision film group will be holding auditions for a film project in December and future projects in 2010.

There will be two audition dates, the first will be on Saturday November, 28th from 2 pm to 5:00 at the Lakewood Library's Multi-purpose room. Found at 15425 Detroit Ave in Lakewood.

The second audition will be Saturday December 5th, held at the Braedy Photography Studio, from Noon to 3 pm. Located at 1075 East 74th St, Cleveland, Oh in the Hodge School Lofts.

All experience levels and ages are welcome. We will ask you to read from a script, and we will be videotaping the auditions for review. There is no need to prepare anything, but please do bring your headshot and resume.

To book an audition time, email Newvision at mail.com. Please DO  NOT reply back to this email to schedule an audition.

Maylon Hines-Casting Director
Brian Bowers-Moderator/Producer
New Vision Film Club