[NEohioPAL] Watch "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight to see some amazing swing dancing and get a preview of the band you will be dancing to this Saturday night!

Valerie from Get Hep Swing valeriesalstrom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:59:52 PST 2009

Tonight one of my very good friends; Carla Heiney, will be the featured
choreographer for the dancers who have been assigned Lindy Hop. She has
decided to honor one of her favorite bands; The Boilermaker Jazz band
from Pittsburgh, by selecting a song that they have recorded to be the
song the couple performs to tonight. The song is called "I Wanna Be A
Rug Cutter". Please watch Fox 8 tonight and vote for the Lindy Hop
couple!

THEN come to the Bohemian National Hall this Saturday
for our swing dance and hear the band play the song LIVE! We feel very
blessed to have access to so many amazing musicians in our area! We at
Get Hep Swing always strive to bring you the BEST!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy dancing at one of our best dances of the year!

For more information about Jitterbug, Lind Hop, and Balboa classes in your area and the BIG swing dance this Saturday please see www.GetHepSwing.com

Valerie

Take care,

Valerie