[NEohioPAL] **Final days to The Big Picture**

Donna Williams donnam.williams at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:52:08 PST 2009

Hello friends,

just wanted to touch base and let anyone know who is interested in making donations that we are down to our final days. I will be loading up the truck on Saturday and start heading out to make the donations on Sunday.

Any and all items will help. We are working with the food kitchen called Sugartree as well as the childrens Christmas wish center called the Ho-Ho Shop. We can use new or gently used items, toys, bedding, clothing, detergents, household items, non-perishable foods, anything. If anyone is interested I will personally come out to retrieve the donation. Any monetary donations should be made out to the "Sugartree".

I personally know times are tough and that Thanksgiving is here, but isn't that all the more reason to help?

Below is the link to the news story on the town of Wilmington and their struggles.

 http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4752321n&tag=related;photovideo

Here is a recent article in their local paper about the upcoming events:

http://www.wnewsj.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=181000&SectionID=49&SubSectionID=&S=1

Please join us in helping in this difficult period. Clean out your closets, cupboards or garages, take a moment to make a difference, and pass along the word to your friends and families.

All my best,
Donna

Donna Williams
440-537-3071