[NEohioPAL] Concert Information

Marlene Karpinski mckarpinski at live.com
Tue Nov 24 09:36:29 PST 2009

Good Morning

  Would it be possible to place the following concert information on the listserve?

Choral Spectrum presents:
“ Christmas Remembered” Traditional Carols arranged by Robert Shaw and Alice Parker. This presentation is a dinner concert in the Rose Café, 1800 W Erie Ave, Lorain, OH (Lakeview Park), Lorain on December 11, 2009 at 6:30pm. The seasonal decorations will be lit and shining in the night and on the waters of Lake Erie during what promises to be a magical evening full of Christmas memories, good food, and good friends.  Dinner will be by reservation only - $35 (dinner and concert). Call 440-669-0339 for reservations by December 7th.

Thank you,
Marlene Karpinski
Choral Spectrum Publicity