[NEohioPAL] Better Than Glee? Baldwin Wallace Musical Theater Showcase at Nighttown 12/7

Bruce Hennes bruce at hennescommunications.com
Sun Nov 29 17:51:12 PST 2009

Nighttown Proudly Presents

The Baldwin-Wallace Musical Theater Program
Junior Class Showcase

Monday, December 7, 2009
7:00 p.m.
$10 per person cover charge

Singing, dancing, Broadway showtunes, pop songs, energy, enthusiasm,
compelling backstories.

No, we're not writing about Glee.  Instead, we're writing about the
Baldwin-Wallace Musical Theater program and some of the most-talented
students in the region performing at Nighttown, a venue so intimate
that it doesn't even have a stage !!

Come join us on Monday, December 7 when Vicky Bussert's junior class
shows us what they've got.

Reservations are an absolute must.  Call 216-795-0550.

Since 1964, Nighttown has featured world-class jazz, folk and world
music on its non-existent stage. The only club in Ohio on Down Beat's
List of The 100 Best Jazz Clubs in the World, Nighttown also features
a full menu and a kitchen open 7 nights a week until midnight.
Nighttown is also the home of the Press Club of Cleveland's Journalism
Hall of Fame.  For more information about Nighttown or to join our
mailing list:  http://bit.ly/6M3Dpl