[NEohioPAL] Sean Pratt Presents A Seminar this Friday, December 4th

seanpratt at comcast.net seanpratt at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 11:59:32 PST 2009

DON’T START 2010 WITHOUT A MARKETING PLAN!

“I took Sean Pratt’s marketing seminar and I wanted to let you know, it was well worth the time and money. I’ve known Sean for awhile, and I’ve heard about the marketing that he does…and it’s great to see the methodology that goes into it, and how easy it can be. He gives out a very professional booklet with all the pointers and ideas to scribble in, and to take home.  Sean reveals in a relaxed, humorous and relatable way, that it can also be fun (and creative) doing the business part too. So, as a talent for 15 years, I just wanted to share with you that it is a great seminar.” - Will Rosser, Washington D.C. based actor

WHO: Sean Pratt in a seminar hosted by Women in Film and Video, Washington DC.

WHAT: Actor Marketing – Creating & Selling Your Image!

This seminar focuses on three topics:
1.  An understanding of the "Actor's Business Cycle."
2.  Various forms of advertising to get your marketing messages out.
3.  The "Nuts and Bolts" of setting up a marketing campaign.

WHEN: December 4th, 2009.  Doors open at 6PM; Seminar from 6:30 to 9:30

WHERE: Interface Media, 1233 20th St., NW Washington, DC 20036. Studio A.

HOW: Please contact Melissa Houghton at WIFV at:
Telephone:  202-429-9438 / Email:  director at wifv.org

Seating is limited so RSVP today!

Prices:
•	$20 - WIFV Members
•	$25 - Student Actors (must have valid ID)
•	$40 - AEA, SAG, AFTRA,TIVA, BTA, Actors’ Center Members
•	$50 - Walk-ins and Non-Members

WHY: You’ve read his weekly articles on the business of the Biz, now come to his one of a kind seminar on Actor Marketing.  You’ll be motivated, educated and ready to start 2010 off on the right foot!  Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the area’s best teachers on the business of the Biz.

Sean Pratt, (AEA / SAG / AFTRA), has been a working actor for over 20 years. He received his BFA from the College of Santa Fe, NM. Sean was a member of the resident acting company at The Pearl Theatre, an Off-Broadway classical repertory theatre and has also performed at numerous regional theatres around the country.  Major films include - Gods and Generals, Tuck Everlasting and Iron Jawed Angels. Television work includes - The host of HGTV’s, Old Homes Restored, and supporting roles on Homicide, The District and America’s Most Wanted.  Audiobooks - He has been narrating for over 13 years and has recorded nearly 500 books in just about every genre.  He also teaches classes on and writes articles about the business of the Biz.

For more info on Sean and his classes go to: www.SeanPrattPresents.com