[NEohioPAL] Discount on headshots!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 07:45:26 PST 2009

Braedy Photography is offering a 10% discount on ALL photography through the end of the year! Check out our website at www.braedyphoto.com. Braedy Photography is the only area photo studio run by a former talent agent, so you can be sure you're getting the best headshots and portfolio shots that will get you noticed by clients! All shoots include a professional stylist and an 8 x 10 from each look (plus the hi-res digital version).

Braedy Photography now offers gift certificates! Not sure what to get the actor in your family this holiday season? Try a gift certificate from Braedy Photography! Get them in any amount from $25 up and they can be used towards the purchase of ANY of our photo shoots or products.

Just beautiful people, and beautiful photography--Braedy Photography.

Brian Bowers
Owner/Lead Photographer
Braedy Photography
www.braedyphoto.com