[NEohioPAL] Sound and Light Tech

ZACH NUSBAUM zachnusbaum44 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 08:42:47 PST 2009

I am a current high school senior attending Copley High School. I do lighting and sound for some of the high school productions. I enjoy lighting and sound work, and am currently looking for a job. If anyone needs a lighting or sound tech, you may contact me at zachnusbaum44 at gmail.com or call me at 330.322.4771. I have done more work with sound, but am trained and done lighting as well. (I am currently doing light board for the Copley High School Man of the Year Competition and Fundraiser.
Zach Nusbaum
(330) 322-4771
zachnusbaum44 at gmail.com