[NEohioPAL] Indy Feature Film Auditions

Joseph Primes liquidrebel1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 07:12:24 PST 2009

How can this be considered a serious project, when there is no budget yet the expectation is to work with all amature performers giving 36 days of creative work. This is exactly why we are so often not taken seriously in the entertainment community.If  this is a serious project looking for a real chance to be picked up and distributed there needs to be  development of a budget for  talent .  We need to start being realistic about  our  film productions.
joe primes