[NEohioPAL] The Sweater Vest Monthly (Dec 2009) SPECIAL HOLIDAY EDITION!

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 22:10:11 PST 2009

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp171.com/z62J3P

The Sweater Vest Monthly
"Honest, Fair, Completely
Self-Involved!"

December 2009 (Holiday Edition)

MY BIRTHDAY SHOW!

Brothers Lounge

11609 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44102-2342

Holy Shit! It's my birthday this month!
It's the most important birthday this month next to that guy with the
beard and great abs!

Come out to my birthday show on Dec.29th at the Brothers Lounge at
8pm

See what the Cleveland Independent is calling,
"The Best Stand-up Show in Cleveland"

also performing Mike Farrell, Bill Squire, Hot Carl, Chad Zumock,
Mike Polk, and Special Guests!!
FREE FOOD!!!

Tuesday Dec. 29th- Doors open at 8pm- show is at 9:00pm

(buy your tickets online below)
Click here for the Brothers Lounge

HBO’s “Man in the Box" LIVE  DEC. 23rd

Come and watch the comedians from the
"The 7th most watched series on the Internet"
They will be performing standup comedy live     and in person!
Join Greg,  Cameron , Chad ,     Bill, Jim, and Terry, and Judy
along with selected episodes of HBO’s “Man     in the Box”
ONE NIGHT ONLY!

Click here to watch "Man in the Box" (
http://www.youtube.com/user/manintheboxshow?blend=1&ob=4 )

Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant
   Powerhouse/Nautica/West Bank/Flats
2000 Sycamore St
Cleveland , OH  44113

216-696-IMPROV(4677)
www.clevelandimprov.com

Download the number Holiday Song"Dressed For Success" on iTunes
Today!

Dressed for Success is the #1 Christmas Song in the world!!

So snugggle up to the fireplace while making love to your loved-one
listening to "Dressed For Success"

 check it out below!

Click Here To Watch "Dressed For Success" For FREE!!! (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp3Txy0dA6Y )

My CD Makes The Perfect Gift!

  (
http://www.symfonee.com/Improv/irvine/comedians/Bio.aspx?ShowDate=3/26/09&Uid=%7Bf6931029-8835-440d-afd8-e2850a24ee91%7D
)

My CD "Accomplishing Nothing" is 25 tracks of stand-up, music, and
sketch that I hope you'll enjoy. Either way, I'll still make $10

Buy it off it iTunes, if you don't have iTunes, step into the 21st
Century and download below..

Click Here to download iTunes (
http://www.apple.com/itunes/overview/?ref=http://itunes.com )

or download it at Amazon.com

Click here to order it off Amazon.com (
http://www.amazon.com/Accomplishing-Nothing-Explicit/dp/B0028IK3AE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1243921449&sr=8-4
)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Visit me below at the following links (or don't)

www.chadzumock.com
www.myspace.com/chadzumock

www.twitter.com/chadzumock ( http://twitter.com/zman3 )

Check me out on Facebook