[NEohioPAL] Last Weekend For Workshop Players' "The Fantasticks"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:14:14 PST 2009

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round presents
The Fantasticks
By Tom Jones & Harvey Schmidt
Directed by Wade Hubbard
Music Director:  Bev Sperry

 Parents and children live in the same world, but they don’t see it the same
way.  It is a story as old as time; parents knowing, but children not
believing.  The Fantasticks tells this old story, but with a twist.  The boy
and girl think their fathers are feuding, but the fathers are really trying
to guide their children.  Add the enigmatic El Gallo, a pirate and an Indian
and it comes out with a happy ending, but perhaps not the happy ending the
audience expects.

The cast includes: Jeff Caja, John Glover, Corey Knick, Jordan Lawhorn,
Lindsay Roseberry, Natalie Rosmarin, Scott Wagner, Hannah Watson and Tom
Weston.

This show ran for over 17,000 performances off-Broadway.  It is charming,
funny, poignant, and entertaining.

Performance dates:  December 11, 12 at 8 p.m. Sunday matinee December 13 at
3 p.m.

Tickets are $12.00 each or $10.00 each for groups of 15 or more and may be
reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613.

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at www.workshopplayers.com.

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"