[NEohioPAL] Paid Gig-Seeking senior reps for Braedy Photography

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 12:15:57 PST 2009

Braedy Photography (www.braedyphoto.com) is seeking reps for the 2011
senior class. Senior reps represent Braedy Photography to other
students in their class. Reps earn money when they refer their friends
and classmates to shoot with Braedy Photography. It's possible to earn
hundreds of dollars just by referring your friends to Braedy
Photography!

As a senior rep you receive a free photo shoot from Braedy
Photography, as well as some marketing materials to pass out to make
referrals. When your friends and classmates shoot with us based on your
referral, you earn $25. The more people you refer, the more you
earn--there is no limit to the amount of referrals (or money) you can
make!

In addition to the free photo shoot, senior reps also receive a 25%
discount on their own prints, albums, and other photo products.

This offer is restricted to a limited number of senior reps per school.
If you're interested in becoming a senior rep please send an email to
braedyphoto at gmail.com with "Senior Rep" in the subject line. Please
include a short letter of your interests and school activities, as well
as a resume if you have one. Please DO NOT reply to this email address.

For more information on our shoots and our studio, visit out website at
www.braedyphoto.com or call us at (216) 373-0653. Go where the models
go--Braedy Photography!