[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Students/Professionals Looking for Audition Coaching?

Steven West stevenjameswest86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:38:44 PST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven West <stevenjameswest86 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Subject: Students/Professionals Looking for Audition Coaching?
To: neohiopal at listserve.com

 My name is Steven West. I'm a professional actor who recently relocated to
the Cleveland area to work for The Great Lakes Theatre Festival as an
Actor/Teacher. I am beginning to teach private students on the side.

*Are you a high school theatre student looking to nail a good part in the
spring show or get into a top college theatre program?

*A professional actor that wants a keen eye to look at audition material for
the Cleveland Collective Auditions or unified summer stock auditions such as
OTA’s, NETC’s, Straw Hat etc.

 *Or someone who is just interested in brushing up their technique or
repertoire?

Straight and Musical Theatre (*accompanist provided for extra fee )

Will travel to students or have them to teach out of my apartment which has
ample work space.

ALSO SEE ATTACHED FLYER

Contact me at (734) 891 8003 or stevenjameswest86 at gmail.com

Or visit my website at www.stevenjameswest.com