[NEohioPAL] Vending help wanted

Michael Rubin actorep10 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 18:56:59 PST 2009

Small family owned vending company, Grand Slam Vending, in business 15 years seeks part time service person to replenish machines in 4-5 stops every two weeks, consistently.

Must live on East side,have own SUV or van,storage or secure parking,and be able to lift 50-75 lbs.Two wheel dolly provided.

Pay is per $20.00-$30.00 per stop plus gas allowance.Clean drivers license, non-smoker, drug and background check.

Start first week of Jan.Mechanical aptitude a plus.Training provided.

$100.00-$200.00 bonus for finding new high traffic locations,but not a requirement for service job.

This is very much a part-time "gig", yet we're looking for a long term relationship.Not a temp job.

If you fit the bill on ALL of the above, please contact Mike Rubin at the following email address. mrubin at simpleshuttle.com

Please do NOT call.Tell me about yourself in one or two paragraphs.Please do NOT send a resume.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Mike