[NEohioPAL] CONCERT: Josh Rzepka's Winter Concert - TONIGHT - in Akron.

Josh josh at joshrzepka.com
Tue Dec 15 21:11:02 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

Akron trumpeter Josh Rzepka here...

I am playing a big concert in Akron tonight that I think some of you might
be interested in.

I will be playing at 7:00 PM in Akron at the Akron-Summit County Main
Library Auditorium.

The Akron Main Library Auditorium located at:

60 S. High St., Akron, Ohio.

I will be performing classical and baroque trumpet solos with pianist Chris
Toth, and original jazz compositions with a jazz quartet.

Tickets are $5, and there is plenty of free parking in the library's parking
deck after 6:00 PM.

The concert is at 7:00 PM sharp.

I will be playing some new music that I have just recently composed, some
classical and baroque classics, music from my CD, and some holiday songs.
I'll even have a few special guests, including Cleveland Singer/Songwriter
Harry Bacharach.

I'll be appearing with some of Akron's very finest jazz musicians,
including:

Theron Brown on Piano, Mike Forfia on Bass, and Mark Gonder on the Drums.

If you can make it, I promise it will be a fun concert.

Happy Holidays,

Josh Rzepka