[NEohioPAL] Hats off to Pierre Brault for winning a Bob Abelman honor

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 18 15:47:59 PST 2009

Ditto!
    Having worked with Pierre many times over the past 10 years as a Musical Director, I have always been impressed by his ability to translate a "big" Broadway show into an intimate setting.
  I love watching him go through his creative process during rehearsal and I have enjoyed collaborating with him in that process. To say he is multi-talented is an understatement.
   His dedication and determination to keep Mercury Summer Stock going and growing is
is validated by larger and larger audiences every season.
    Congratulations Pierre Brault!!!!!