[NEohioPAL] Looking For Light

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 08:45:09 PST 2009

Not necessarily arts related, but I'm looking for a little communal help from a very creative and helpful community...

I'm looking for quotes, sayings, aphorisms, expressions, etc. about, or containing the word, "light." Or even ways we use it as a metaphor.

Anything like, "There's a light at the end of the tunnel," "It's always darkest before the dawn," the lights are on, but nobody's home." Anything using light - serious, humorous, religious, Jewish, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Baha'i, anything.

Also, songs and song titles. "You Light Up My Life." "C'mon, baby, light my fire." "By the light the Silvery Moon."

Need them over the next couple of days. Thanks!

Noah
www.noahbudin.comLooking