[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub January Meeting

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Dec 22 08:29:52 PST 2009

Hey everyone, just to let all know, we will resume back to Cleveland
IndieClub meeting in January 17th (Sunday), if you have any short films,
music videos, trailers, BTS or anything under 25 mins, you are welcome to
show it and share it with our group members. We usually have over 40 people
in attendance.

We have been serving the Cleveland independent film community since 2003 and
also have a yahoo groups where that many of us share our thoughts and films
via the group. You can sign up at www.clevelandindieclub.com

Cleveland IndieClub meetings are FREE to everyone. We meet on the third
Sunday every month. The meetings are designed for those who have the passion
for making movies using film or video (whether it is in acting, directing,
producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are looking to network.
Cleveland IndieClub is part of IndieClub.com <http://www.indieclub.com> , a
national network of filmmakers with over 30,000 members.

Johnny Wu
216.539.4634
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
 <http://www.mdifilm.com> www.mdifilm.com
 <http://www.rapturethemovie.com> www.rapturethemovie.com
 <http://www.thegummingzombie.com> www.thegummingzombie.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"
OCA Image TV Magazine on TV23 & iTunes
 <http://www.ocagc.org> www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub