[NEohioPAL] Stand Up For Cleveland Kids!

kishia.williamson at sbcglobal.net kishia.williamson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 23 08:27:31 PST 2009

Stand Up For Kids Needs Volunteers in Cleveland!

The mission of STANDUP FOR KIDS is to help homeless and at-risk youth. Everyday homeless youth face obstacles that most of us cannot comprehend. Where will I have my next meal? When can I shower? Where will I sleep tonight? STANDUP FOR KIDS helps homeless youth tackle some of their everyday obstacles and work towards a life off the streets. >From basic necessities such as food, clothing, and hygiene to resources for housing, employment, and education, STANDUP FOR KIDS counselors use an open, straightforward and caring counseling approach to help kids reach their full potential.

Find out how to help in our community!

email: cleveland at standupforkids.org

Donate to Stand Up For Kids!   Text "STANDUP" to 85944!
A one-time donation of $5 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. Standard messaging rates and additional fees may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Service is available on most carriers. Donations are collected for the benefit of the Stand Up For Kids by the Mobile Giving Foundation and subject to the terms found at www.hmgf.org/t. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to 85944.