[NEohioPAL] new yoga session starts soon at yoga by kim

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 27 12:41:01 PST 2009

YOGA FOR EVERY "BODY"

STARTS JANUARY 4, 2010

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 7-8:30pm

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

$12 a class pay as you go

Class dates: JAN.4, 11, 18, 25 FEB (1 no class), 8, 15, 22, 2010

7 CLASSES PRE PAID ($70)YOU WILL RECIEVE  FREE

The Yoga Deck: 50 Poses & Meditations for

Body, Mind, and Spirit

 This unique yoga series will explore reuniting the mind, body and spirit while focusing on many areas within our bodies and souls for a therapeutic focus. Together we will find that connection to ourselves through Kim's easy and relaxing teaching style.  The focus will be on learning how to apply yoga, breath and movement into our everyday lives with a class that includes a relaxing meditation at the end of class.

 No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES