[NEohioPAL] Holiday Piano Player

Rachel Appelbaum rachkabob at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 14:04:05 PST 2009

Hello there neohiopal and Happy Holidays,
I am a piano player based out of LA home in Cleveland for the holidays.  I have frequently played a mix of holiday music (jazz/showtune/rock/ragtime/classical style) at Brothers Lounge, Pier W, Waterstreet Grill to name a few... If anyone out there needs a pianist for a party/ private event this season, please email me or give me a call.  I came home rather unexpectedly so I am not as booked up as I would otherwise be.

Thank you,
Rachel

Rachel Appelbaum
216 469 2244