[NEohioPAL] Wanted: folding gym mats to borrow or rent

Joshua Brown joshdbrown at att.net
Fri Jan 1 16:06:00 PST 2010

We are looking for two or three folding mats for tumbling and
gymnastics.  We wish to use them for our fight show "Kill Will" at
Cleveland Public Theatre.  The show runs January 15 - 17, but we would
need the mats as soon as possible so we can rehearse with them.

Ideally we would like to borrow them because our budget is small, but
if necessary we can rent them if the price is reasonable.  Please
contact Joshua Brown at jdb14 at alumni.case.edu or 216-246-2855 ASAP.
Thanks!

Josh