[NEohioPAL] Ever Want To Be In A Parade?

wingedheartproductions at gmail.com wingedheartproductions at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:55:20 PST 2010

Calling all musicians, singers, dancer, circus acts, freaks, geeks and fun people!

January 15, 2010 Zac Hudak (me) is throwing a parade for his (my) 30th birthday!

Play an instrument? Come and play your favorite song!

Can you do cartwheels in the snow? Do it!

Just want to have a darn good time while marching down the sidewalk with other insane people? Come on down!

Festivities start @ Johnny Mango at 7:00 pm (cash bar) on the corner of Bridge and Fulton in Ohio City.  The parade route will head down Fulton to Bounce Nightclub starting at 8:15!  Come and be a part of the most random night imaginable!
You keep saying there's nothing interesting going on in Cleveland...

See you Friday the 15th!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile