[NEohioPAL] Help I need work, is anybody looking for a video editor, video production, graphic artist, or a audio editor

kennyjb88 at aol.com kennyjb88 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 19:35:26 PST 2010

Hi my name is Kenny Black, and I'm from Canton, Ohio. I've been unemployed from a awful restaurant job back in November of 2009. I have been looking sense then, but nobody's hiring. I'm a student at Stark State College my major is video production. I'll be graduating this spring in May, and will receive a associate degree. Back in High School between 2005-2007 I was in a vocational program called Video Production at Hoover High School. In the class I learn about a program called Avid Xpress. Even though it's been a rocky time for me with life challenges right now, I been blessed with my talent and education. Even though I been down I have never been out, and what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

I have experience with:
    Avid Xpress Pro
    Adobe Premiere Pro
    Adobe After Effects
    Apple Final Cut
    Adobe Photoshop
    Adobe Illustrator
    Adobe Flash
    Adobe Encore
    Adobe Audition
    Sony Soundforge
    Sony Acid
    Cubebase
    Cakewalk
    Audacity
    Autodesk Maya
    Autodesk 3d Studio Max
    Microsoft Office

My video demo reel
www.youtube.com/blackquestion

and my Photoshop, Illustrator, 3d Max, and Maya demo is at
http://s932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/kblack0224/

Contact
Email: kennyjb88 at aol.com
Phone: 330-323-1208